On 14 Jun 2002, at 21:50, Geoff Wicks wrote:

> I am surprised you have time for anything given the battering you have had
> in the last couple of weeks.

:-)

(snip of the problem description)

> I needed to do a lot of testing to explore the problem further, but did not
> have the time. There were also a few other problems that Deitrich mentioned.
>
> I can send you all Dietrich's email privately, but I am not sure how long it
> will take to get these together.

Just a question : did he send you the dictionary/wordlist at the
same time?
I'm not sure at all whether I'll be able to sort this out, but I could
have a look. I don't know how much time this'll take me, though.
In principle, the dictionary size not increasing when adding new
words isn't too astonishing, since the part words might already be
there.

> This is probably a stupid answer, but I don't know! Basically TurboPTR does
> a similar job to Easy Menu in the EasyPTR suite. When you have designed your
> menu you can write a pointer program that can be compiled using Turbo, which
> was the point in writing TurboPTR.

Sure - I just wondered whether it was peculiar to Turbo or would
work with Qlib..

Wolfgang