On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 01:22:51PM +0100, Chris Green wrote:
# The problem is that there is no simple alternative which one can
# recommend for the SoHo environment.  The reason I chose to install
# qmail on my home system was that the general opinion in places I
# looked was that it was the simplest/easiest MTA to install.  Given
# this and the fact that one has to install *some* sort of MUA where
# else is the naive new Linux user supposed to go?

sendmail should suit the needs of the home user just fine, and it comes
installed on most Linux distributions

--
/- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -\
|Justin Bell  NIC:JB3084| Time and rules are changing.         |