On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 10:28:46AM -0500, Justin Bell wrote:
> Qmail is not the best solution for small users in some instances, multiple
> messages sent per message, etc.

So what alternatives are there?  sendmail has the advantage of being
'already there' but is difficult to configure to work well with a
dial-up connection.

> If you think the docs for small systems needs to be better, there is nothing
> stopping you from writing them....

Well.....   I must admit I *have* considered doing this, there are a
couple of other people have produced HOWTOs for qmail with dial-up but
there is a gap there I think.

Time and lack of knowledge are basically what prevent me at the
moment.  If winter arrives and I'm still in the same frame of mind I
might well try putting something together.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]