From: Jay D. Dyson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
:
: On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
:
: > > Not everyone installing Unix/Linux nowadays is an OS guru.
: >
: > If they're playing the role of admin, they damn sure should be.  It's
: > obvious from the beginning that they're not installing windoze 95.
:
: Okay, either I'm seriously underestimating my skill set or a lot
: of other people are seriously overestimating the skill set necessary to
: install Qmail without inflicting self-injury.
:
: Which is it?  I consider myself competent, but by no means a
: turbo-guru of *nix by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyone who can read and comprehend the documentation and is moderately
intelligent should be able to install qmail with a minimum of fuss.

The problem is the people who don't want to read and learn.  This usually
includes *nix newbies.

--Adam