On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Chris Green wrote:

> Time and lack of knowledge are basically what prevent me at the
> moment.  If winter arrives and I'm still in the same frame of mind I
> might well try putting something together.

The lack of time thing doesn't help, but when in a state of 'lack of
knowledge' it's the best time to write the how to.  1) you learn by
doing and more importantly; 2) you assume nothing.  Too often it's
assumed by the writer that the reader already knows something.  If
you want an example, go visit some of the LDAP sites!  Most of them
that I've seen assume you already know everything there is to know
about X.500.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2