You may think its broken or a red herring, but I think you may have missed a point.

This is exactly how sendmail operates, and yes it may be 5 days instead of 4. If there is a way around it I would like to know, but a lot of "so called" sendmail gurus have looked and think it is correct.

The main point is that the message is sent to the users on the same domain from a user of that domain and the mailbox has to be over quota, lets face it, this doesn't happen that often.

I was just offering another scenario where someone receives multiple copies of the same message. I have only seen it once, and it was one of the users with an empty box that complained about it.

Wayne