On Friday, January 3, 2020 at 12:53:31 PM UTC-5, Claudia wrote:

> January 1, 2020 5:09 PM, "Claudia" <clau...@disroot.org <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
> I'll see if I can figure out how to apply the patch to the latest 4.1
> (F31-based) and try it from there. In the mean time, if anyone has any
> ideas please share.

Maybe not directly helpful, but I've been looking to be able to better
debug Xen issues, so reposting this from

Since it appears the old made-for-purpose USB 2.0 EHCI Debug port dongles
are impossible to find these days, I've been looking around for
alternatives and stumbled upon use of the raspberry pi zero w/ USB Gadget
drivers to log chromebook coreboot debug data. Pretty sure (but not 100%)
the same could be done for Xen debug data:

https://johnlewis.ie/pi-zero-w-flashrom-and-usb-gadget-debug/
https://johnlewis.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ehcidebug.gif
raspberrypi/linux#1907 <https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/1907>
https://gist.github.com/gbaman/50b6cca61dd1c3f88f41