Hello Claudia

It seems you got Qubes OS working with your AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with integrated
Vega 8 Graphics.

I have bought a AMD Ryzen 3200G also with Vega 8 Graphics, and I have tried
install Qubes 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 on the pc (from a DL-DVD both in UEFI and Legacy
mode), but without any luck so far.

In UEFi the cursor ends up blinking on a black screen.

In Legacy mode I end up just before loading the graphical interface by getting
an error message: Failing to load kernel modules/X startup failed -> Aborting
installation.

For screenshots, see here: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/4510

I have also tried the other possibilities to install Qubes that the two
ISO-DVD’s offer. But that also ended with the same result.

Maybe I can learn from your experiences...

I have tried to read your threads in this post, but as a newbie it isn’t
explained in a way that I can try to follow.

So I hope you will explain to me what I can try to do to make Qubes OS running
on my pc.

Here is my hardware settings in case it should be relevant:

Motherboard: Asrock X570M Pro4
CPU:  AMD Ryzen 3 3200G w. integrated Vega 8 Graphics
Ram: 32 GB G.Skill
Hard drive: SSD + HDD