Thanks for the suggestions.

aubuti;681976 Wrote:
> 1) wire your SB1 and 1.5. If you can't pull ethernet cable easily in
> your location, consider homeplugs, which run ethernet over your power
> lines.

Neither of these are (very) feasible. Running wires isn't possible and
I've tried HomePlug but without success on our old and strange power
network (at least to one of the places I need to reach).

aubuti;681976 Wrote:
> 2) turn off the WEP encryption. WEP is trivial to hack, so it's only
> protecting you from the most casual of snoopers.

Hmm, it might be easy to hack for anyone who is computer literate, but
would completely confuse our neighbours and prevent them stealing my
limited internet bandwidth (albeit accidentally).

Can anyone confirm my findings that WiFi connections on the Squeezebox
Radio are incompatible with those for the Squeezebox v1/v1.5?

--
Mark.Bennett