Mark.Bennett;682100 Wrote:

> My SSID are all unique and hidden,

I doubt this is a problem with your overall issue, but it is not
uncommon for HIDDEN SSIDs to cause problem for SB players.  You may
already know this as well, but hiding SSID can cause connection
problems in some cases but provides ZERO security. The SSID is not
really hidden in even a simple way (netstumbler, vistumbler, etc. sees
all wifi networks in range whether "hidden" or not.

Sorry, I don't have an older SB player to test. Oldest I have is an
SB3.

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag