Interesting you mention that, because now the choice is 58cm or 62cm, I
believe. (In 2009 it was 56 or 60). If the frame is the same as it was in 2009,
I’d most likely feel I had a better fit with the current 58. That would
probably be my sweet spot in this frame. Although, the frame may have changed
since 2009, I don’t know.