Ray: What is your roasting method? And your source for green beans? Last
year I tried two different popcorn poppers over a few months, with green
beans from Sweet Maria's and elsewhere, and had decent but inconsistent
results, mostly inferior to the various roasted whole-bean coffees that I
could buy. And the price for green beans, including shipping, wasn't all
that much lower.

This is a great thread! Thanks, everybody, for the details, such as *Behmor
1600 *and *Mr. Green Beans *from John.

Evan E. in SF