I may have to eat my hat (drink my words?) on this one. Good info here. If
green beans are really a half to a third of the price, and you can get good
results so simply, I just may have to look into it further. I am worried
about the sensitive smoke detectors in my apartment. And the stove fan does
not vent outdoors. But I am definitely going to chat with my Taz Cafe guy.