Victor;
Chill, and back off the caffine a little bit.

There's an old saying:

Give a man a fish, and you've fed him for a day.
Teach him how to fish, and you've fed him for a lifetime.

This list tries to not just feed people for a day, but to educate them, so they can answer their own questions tomorrow.

Ric

Victor wrote:
Ok, I see this shit all the time, go search Google go do this go do
that....

What the hell is the point of mailing lists if the people that know how
to fix the problems are too lazy to help those in need? Why should one
even come to the mailing list in the future when one is told to
basically "get the fuck out"? I also subscribe to Microsoft and
macromedia newsgroups, and there are people who repeatedly as the same
question because they don't search Google or some other shit resource,
yet the moderators and other people are friendly enough to always answer
their questions if they ask. This is the way it's supposed to be. If you
don't want to answer the question shut the fuck up get out, don't tell
other people to get lost. Makes me sick.

- end of rant.

- Vic