> Other than that, it's up to you to go read some books, howtos, or ask a
> linux kernel mailist list about your questions.  Perhaps they already have
> a draft/template written up.

Well, thankfully I was asking for that kind of information. HOW-TOs,
articles, papers, etc. Benchmarks would be appreciated.
Does somebody know where I can search the linux-kernel archives?

Thanks.

If the time you are spending writing all these messages you had spent it
typing into search engine boxes, you'd have by now a pretty good idea on
where to find everything.

I think trying to avoid doing your homework is not healthy.  I really
recommend a good dose of reading.

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martmn Marquis                  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]