On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 17:25, Skeeve Stevens wrote:

> Sick of dumb questions? Are you an guru who wants to talk to other
> gurus?

I know this will start a flame war, but where do you actually come off
on deciding what is dumb and what is not dumb, just because you happen
to have a RHCE?

If you are so elite, how come you are on this list? just here to snigger
at dumb questions not posted by so called guru's.

I wonder if people like Alan Cox, or Linux have RHCE's, I doubt it.

Just because people do not happen to have a RHCE, or some other form of
certificate does not make them *dumb* or less knowledgeable than people
like yourself.

Mark

--
---
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;