On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:38:09PM +1000, Skeeve Stevens wrote:

> The assumption is that someone who managed to qualify as an RHCE
> wouldn't ask the the everyday newie question that fill this list.

I'm going under the assumption that an RHCE isn't going to ask
technical questions *at all*. I seriously doubt there's going to
be a lot of trafic on this list.

> But the sheer volume is HUGE... and tracking useful threads is hard...

Well, we agree on the volume issue.
I don't really see who defines the usefullness (or lack thereof)
of a thread (not to mention that a useful thread can be started by
a "stupid" question.

Emmanuel