...snip.

> Perhaps because many of us would prefer not to be elitist or
> associate with
> such. It is one of the true detriments to the Linux community
> when people
> act with the "I don't have time to waste on those who know
> less then I do."
> attitude. It is contradictory to the "community" proponent of
> Linux. A list
> for only "experts" would be a "club".

I agree here... and I certainly did not want to suggest I was being
elitist or anything like that.

I just wanted a list with more of an expert take on it...

Even us supposed gurus don't know everything and need help from other
gurus... but a list like this is such high traffic it makes it useless
to use it for serious indepth discussions of issues.

I guess there will be 2 ways to look at this no matter how I try to
explain it :(

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.eintellego.net