The assumption is that someone who managed to qualify as an RHCE
wouldn't ask the the everyday newie question that fill this list.

Now this list is GREAT... I have told a dozen people to join who are
learning linux...

But the sheer volume is HUGE... and tracking useful threads is hard...

I never said people were not dumb... and there are a hell of a lot of
useful responses here, a lot by non-RHCE's....

The only reason the list was setup was to have a less volume, 'proven'
higher level of skill than the norm.

Please don't take offence.

I would prefer Redhat themselves setup a RHCE list...

...Skeeve