Alan:  I'll let Chip speak for himself, but I don't think the relevant
distinction is so much between employment cases and all others as it is
between cases *in the commercial sector *(especially claims brought by
for-profit enterprises) and all others.  In *Piggie Park*, for example, the
harm was borne by customers, not employees, but the result was the same.