> Aptana, particularly
> RadRails/Studio for Rails 3, had still many problems of their own, last
> time I looked.

If that was Aptana Studio 2, it might be worth another look at Studio
3 beta. Works great for me with Rails 3. I'm on a Mac though, so can't
comment on how it looks or behaves under Linux. Your own requirements
are ultimately what counts though, so it may not be the one for you,
and there are plenty of other choices, but if NetBeans isn't doing it
for you...