I reached 90% coverage and have some more questions:

1. What is pickling? Currently I get the following message if I try
dumps:
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class '__main__.FormalPowerSeries'>:
attribute lookup __main__.FormalPowerSeries failed

2. I currently work in my own repository, when is it time to switch to
the sage repository (and how is this be done). So that if people are
interested in the current state they just need to take a look at the
sage repository, and can give early feedback.

Regards,
Henryk