On Feb 15, 2010, at 9:13 PM, Dana Ernst wrote:

I'm trying to create a worksheet for class tomorrow morning at 8AM (7 hours and 51 mins from now). I typed up the whole worksheet, it looked great, then saved it, went back to check on it, but the sage cells and HTML blocks were rearranged all over the place. I spend an hour putting it all back together, then it happened again...

I'm on my 4th try. It seems to be getting better, but I'm not sure if this process will terminate. Can anyone help? I've attached the corresponding sws file in its current form. It may not be obvious at first glance that things are totally in the wrong order and occasionally duplicated.

Help me Obi Wan...

I have no idea why this is happening, but when the TinyMCE(?) editor (for HTML cells) was first introduced people had similar problems. To play it safe, you could try avoiding using that.

As for the real solution, hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

- Robert