On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Robert Bradshaw
<rober...@math.washington.edu> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 2010, at 9:13 PM, Dana Ernst wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to create a worksheet for class tomorrow morning at 8AM (7
>> hours and 51 mins from now).  I typed up the whole worksheet, it looked
>> great, then saved it, went back to check on it, but the sage cells and HTML
>> blocks were rearranged all over the place.  I spend an hour putting it all
>> back together, then it happened again...
>>
>> I'm on my 4th try.  It seems to be getting better, but I'm not sure if
>> this process will terminate.  Can anyone help?  I've attached the
>> corresponding sws file in its current form.  It may not be obvious at first
>> glance that things are totally in the wrong order and occasionally
>> duplicated.
>>
>> Help me Obi Wan...
>
> I have no idea why this is happening, but when the TinyMCE(?) editor (for
> HTML cells) was first introduced people had similar problems.

During the summer I and many people ran into a weird reording issue.
However, absolutely nobody has reported this happening at all (and I
haven't had the problem) since October when I rewrote much of the
relevant code that might have been causing those problems.   So
unfortunately, I don't know what could cause that problem.

> To play it
> safe, you could try avoiding using that.

It wasn't even clear the OP was using TinyMCE.  He writes: " I typed
up the whole worksheet, it looked great, then saved it,"  I'm not sure
what that means.

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics