On 16 February 2010 06:31, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To Dana -- you might want to try Firefox if possible -- that's what us
> dev's use the most, so it is the most reliable for using the notebook.
>   Just to emphasize this, note that I think right now everybody who
> has done much work on the notebook in the last few months is using
> Linux, and Safari isn't available on Linux, so Firefox as a notebook
> client tends to be more well tested.
>
>  -- William

It might help if the notebook produced valid HTML. The last time  I
checked, with the online W3C validator

http://validator.w3.org/

the notebook was not producing clean HTML file. There are several
browers in semi-common use now

 * Internet Explorer
 * Firefox
 * Safari
 * Google Chrome

By producing valid HTML, the notebook should work with any of them.

Dave