> > Do you want me to look at the version I sent you and spell out exactly
> > what is screwed up?
>
> That *might* help track down the problem, if we can figure out that
> something went wrong with the way cell ID numbers in the text matched up
> with the ID numbers in the cell directories or something.  For example,
> William claims that cell directories should not include a "-1"
> directory.  If we can figure out how that happened, it might help us
> solve the problem.

OK.  I can't promise that I'll get to this tonight.  (And you probably
don't want me to:) )

> Unfortunately, it also seems that a problem would be the browser's
> understand of the cell ID numbers, but we wouldn't see that from just
> the saved worksheet.  Did you say you saw this mixing up happen multiple
> times as you closed and reopened the worksheet?  Or did it just happen
> once, and you just kept seeing the same mixed up text?

I created the worksheet with none of the current issues.  I saved the
worksheet, opened it, and then noticed current state of affairs.
Multiple times, I attempted to fix the worksheet by putting stuff back
where it belong, re-adding content, and deleting the extraneous
repeats.  Every time I saved the worksheet and then reopened it, it
would be all screwed up, but not in the same way, however, there were
many common themes.

Dana