On 02/16/2010 04:55 PM, D.C. Ernst wrote:
Do you want me to look at the version I sent you and spell out exactly
what is screwed up?

That *might* help track down the problem, if we can figure out that
something went wrong with the way cell ID numbers in the text matched up
with the ID numbers in the cell directories or something.  For example,
William claims that cell directories should not include a "-1"
directory.  If we can figure out how that happened, it might help us
solve the problem.

OK.  I can't promise that I'll get to this tonight.  (And you probably
don't want me to:) )

Unfortunately, it also seems that a problem would be the browser's
understand of the cell ID numbers, but we wouldn't see that from just
the saved worksheet.  Did you say you saw this mixing up happen multiple
times as you closed and reopened the worksheet?  Or did it just happen
once, and you just kept seeing the same mixed up text?

I created the worksheet with none of the current issues.  I saved the
worksheet, opened it, and then noticed current state of affairs.
Multiple times, I attempted to fix the worksheet by putting stuff back
where it belong, re-adding content, and deleting the extraneous
repeats.  Every time I saved the worksheet and then reopened it, it
would be all screwed up, but not in the same way, however, there were
many common themes.

Okay. This means we must might be able to reproduce it with this worksheet. Hopefully.

I won't be able to commit serious time to tracking this down anytime soon, though.

Thanks,

Jason