On 02/16/2010 06:21 PM, D.C. Ernst wrote:
I've copied the source under the "edit" tab and pasted it into a new
worksheet.  I'm in the process of returning things to the way they are
supposed to be.  I have two questions:

1.  This (see below) is weird right?

<h3><strong>Greatest common divisor</strong></h3>
src="http://demo.sagenb.org/javascript/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/langs/
en.js"></script>  greatest common divisor of the integers $a$ and $b$.</
p>

What is the the javascript doing in there?  I can't double-click the
offending HTML block in the ordinary notebook view to edit it.
However, if I remove the<script type="text/javascript" src="http://
demo.sagenb.org/javascript/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/langs/en.js"></
script>  things work (at least locally around this block of text).

Yes, that script thing does look weird and doesn't look like it should be there.

2.  Empty cells keep get tacked onto the bottom of the worksheet after
I futz a little and then save.  Is it normal to get an empty cell at
the bottom of a worksheet after you've deleted it?

I *think* that's a design decision, but I'm not sure.  I think it's normal.

Jason