On 02/16/2010 04:49 PM, D.C. Ernst wrote:
You can always go to the "Edit" tab, copy that text, rearrange it
however you see fit (the cells are between {{{ and }}}, while the
TinyMCE text is just html outside of the cells).  Then open up a new
worksheet and paste that into the "Edit" tab.

In fact, my guess is that doing this copy/paste into a new worksheet's
"Edit" tab will fix the problem with the current worksheet.  I think the
problem is that somehow, the worksheet's understanding the cell ID
numbers got mixed up from what was on the page, so text started getting
inserted in the wrong place, etc.

Jason, I'm looking at source after clicking on the "Edit" tab right
now.  I'm guessing that the following is bad.  I just copied and
pasted this out of my current version of the worksheet.  Should the
cells be numbered sequentially?

{{{id=25|
solve(x^2-4*x+3==0,x)  #notice the use of the double equal sign
///
}}}

{{{id=59|
var('a b')
expand((a+b)^3)
///
}}}

{{{id=26|
factor(x^2+3*x+2)
///
}}}

{{{id=95|
factor(x^2+3x+2)       #without the * between 3 and x, there is an
error.
///
}}}

It looks like some of the cells are in the order that I want them to
be in even though they have non-sequential ids.  And other ones that I
don't want where they are have the wrong id.  Should I just edit these
ids to make them sequential and cut and paste when necessary?

Nope, the IDs do not have to be in order, and there will usually be gaps in them too. They should be unique, though.

You do not have to edit the IDs. I'm not exactly sure, but I think the ID numbers are ignored (and regenerated) when the worksheet is made from the Edit tab.

Jason