I've copied the source under the "edit" tab and pasted it into a new
worksheet.  I'm in the process of returning things to the way they are
supposed to be.  I have two questions:

1.  This (see below) is weird right?

<h3><strong>Greatest common divisor</strong></h3>
src="http://demo.sagenb.org/javascript/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/langs/
en.js"></script> greatest common divisor of the integers $a$ and $b$.</
p>

What is the the javascript doing in there?  I can't double-click the
offending HTML block in the ordinary notebook view to edit it.
However, if I remove the <script type="text/javascript" src="http://
demo.sagenb.org/javascript/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/langs/en.js"></
script> things work (at least locally around this block of text).

2.  Empty cells keep get tacked onto the bottom of the worksheet after
I futz a little and then save.  Is it normal to get an empty cell at
the bottom of a worksheet after you've deleted it?