> You can always go to the "Edit" tab, copy that text, rearrange it
> however you see fit (the cells are between {{{ and }}}, while the
> TinyMCE text is just html outside of the cells).  Then open up a new
> worksheet and paste that into the "Edit" tab.
>
> In fact, my guess is that doing this copy/paste into a new worksheet's
> "Edit" tab will fix the problem with the current worksheet.  I think the
> problem is that somehow, the worksheet's understanding the cell ID
> numbers got mixed up from what was on the page, so text started getting
> inserted in the wrong place, etc.

Jason, I'm looking at source after clicking on the "Edit" tab right
now.  I'm guessing that the following is bad.  I just copied and
pasted this out of my current version of the worksheet.  Should the
cells be numbered sequentially?

{{{id=25|
solve(x^2-4*x+3==0,x)  #notice the use of the double equal sign
///
}}}

{{{id=59|
var('a b')
expand((a+b)^3)
///
}}}

{{{id=26|
factor(x^2+3*x+2)
///
}}}

{{{id=95|
factor(x^2+3x+2)       #without the * between 3 and x, there is an
error.
///
}}}

It looks like some of the cells are in the order that I want them to
be in even though they have non-sequential ids.  And other ones that I
don't want where they are have the wrong id.  Should I just edit these
ids to make them sequential and cut and paste when necessary?

Dana