Yes, Keith, it arrived on a solar flare, and jumped from one human host to
another to spread destruction. No names. Psych self-defense kicking in again...

 Subject : RE: [scifinoir2] Stephen Baldwin (was Dragon Wars)

 Date : Tue, 27 Jan 2009 00:39:25 +0000

 From : keithbjohn...@comcast.net

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

I forgot Earthstorm and Darkstorm. Wasn't one of them about a black hole or
something? They were awful!

Oh--and do you remember that really terrible film with Sean "Lord of the Rings"
Astin and Robert "Chakotay" Beltran? It was about some kind of fire elemental
wreaking havoc. I think the damned thing came to Earth on a solar flare (or
maybe it emerged from beneath the Earth's mantle. Whatever). It was another one
with bad CGI. I told my brother recently that the finger of God writing the Law
in "The Ten Commandments" was better CGI than the elemental in that one!

From: Aubrey Leatherwood

> These are lovely. My list is short because the brain has been damaged from
> weekend viewing.
>
> Mistie
> Epoch (I enjoyed that one, too)
> Dungeons and Dragons the first one... haven't seen that second one yet
> Dragon Storm (Who thought Maxwell Caulfield could find a more demeaning role
> than the nerd turned secret-indentity-wielding hot biker? Still, I didn't
> mind
> it)
>

> Even if you're on a plane, walk out:
>
> BloodRayne
> BloodRayne 2
> Any future BloodRaynes
> (Careful folks Stephen King's about to take a beating!) The Langoliers
> Earthstorm (That Damn Stephen Baldwin)
> Darkstorm (That Damn Stephen Baldwin)Gargoyles
> Aubrey Leatherwoodwww.aubreyleatherwood.comFaceBook * MySpaceThe People You
> Know, The Sex They HaveROMANTIC TIMES NOMINEE FOR BEST CONTEMPORARY EROTICA
> 2008ISBN: 978-0-9818905-0-0Lyrical Press. Inc
>

> To: scifino...@yahoogroups.comfrom: truthseeker...@lycos.comdate: Mon, 26 Jan
> 2009 12:28:37 -0500Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Stephen Baldwin (was Dragon Wars)
>

> Alright, I'm chiming in.Worth a Mistie WatchDead and DeaderBasilisk: The
> Serpent
> KingDragon SwordDungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon GodLake Placid
> (on
> loop!)10.5 Apocalypse (Dean's magic makes it all better)"Even if you're on a
> plane, walk out" (LMNAO, BTB!)Kaw ("Never more", to quote Poe)Dragon Wars
> (sooner have my eyes burnt from their sockets with white-hot needles)ANYTHING
> with the name Uwe Boll attachedWraiths of Roanoke (even the dead folks in the
> movie asked to have their names removed from the credits)A Sound of Thunder
> (always thought that it was more boomy and less sucky)100 Million B.C. (all
> that
> time... one would think they would've gotten it right at some point...)Rise:
> Blood Hunter (vampyr everywhe! re protested the making of this, regardless of
> the potential risks)Rock Monster (shuddering)Pterodactyl (any movie in which
> Coolio is the best actor in the cast?)Abominable (aka The Movie Which Lives
> Up
> To Its Name)(LNAO, more to come)
> ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------Subject : Re: [scifinoir2]
> Stephen
> Baldwin (was Dragon Wars)Date : Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:09:33 +0000From :
> keithbjohn...@comcast.netto : scifino...@yahoogroups.comhey, that's cool. the
> real trick is knowing which B- movies are really fun camp for the ages, and
> which are just crappy schlock. What we need to do, gang, is start rating
> these
> movies for each other on that level. See, as Martin just did, showing me that
> at
> least this Dean Cain flick is a good time-waster. I've seen others of his
> that
> [...]
GHM_WL_HM_versatility_121208

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQdwk8Yntds