Looking closer at the $text_object in the variables view in the
debugger, reveals that it has an WOMTextModel object in the m_objects
array, which indeed has the setText method ...

... so it seems the example does not correctly retrieve this
WOMTextModel object (as I guess it was assumed to do?) but instead the
parent WOMSentenceModel object.

Will try to figure out how to get the text object (trying to understand
the docs ... ). Hints welcome!

// Samuel

--
Samuel Lampa