Hi,

I realized now, it seems WOM is not updated to support SMW 1.6,
according to the error I got below [1]. Is that correct? If so, what is
the status and plans for SMW 1.6 support?

[1] When adding a property on my test page, I got this error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to
SMWDataValueFactory::newPropertyObjectValue() must be an instance of
SMWDIProperty, instance of SMWPropertyValue given, called in
/home/samuel/www/smw-trunk-rdfio2/extensions/WikiObjectModel/includes/models/WOM_OM_Property.php

on line 40 and defined in
/home/samuel/www/smw-trunk-rdfio2/extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/includes/SMW_DataValueFactory.php

on line 162

for the line:
$wom = WOMProcessor::getPageObject($title);

Best Regards
// Samuel

On 11/02/2011 04:48 AM, Samuel Lampa wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Indeed, now I got the example to work!
>
> There are a few typos in there though, that I thought to mention, so new
> users can be saved the trouble :) :
>
> 1. The exception variable in the catch statment lacks the '$' char.
> 2. xpath matching string used in the WOMProcessor::getObjIdByXPath call,
> is not closed.
> 3. The summary variable in the $article->doEdit() call is not
> initialized, (giving an error from the database the "rc_comment" can't
> be null).
>
> Thanks for the help! Will continue play with it and see if I can make it
> do what I want ...
>
> Cheers,
> // Samuel
>
> On 11/01/2011 01:49 AM, Samuel Lampa wrote:
>> Thanks Jesse and Ning for the replies!
>>
>> (I just saw your mails, they got sorted incorrectly in my mailbox...)
>>
>> Will try out the updated code!
>>
>> // Samuel
>>
>> On 10/30/2011 12:03 PM, Ning Hu wrote:
>>> <sniP>
>>>
>>> The first code piece in the sample is to get the first sentence object.
>>> Code piece to get the 'first text' is not there. Text object is inside
>>> sentence object.
>>> Sorry for the misleading, I just update the document.
>>>
>>> http://wiking.vulcan.com/dev/index.php/Extension:Wiki_Object_Model/Functions#Set_Wiki_object
>>>
>>> Hope it will help.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ning