Hi, Samuel,
Just got a chance to write back, I've busy dealing with jet lag and trick or
treat :-)
For developers, the recommended way is to use the WOM Functions directly
because you have more control and it'll be faster too.
I'm not sure what caused the error you mentioned, can you send me and Ning
(cc-ed here too) more details about the repro of the issue (such as your
browser version, OS, etc.)?
Have a good weekend!
Jesse