Hi again,

Indeed, now I got the example to work!

There are a few typos in there though, that I thought to mention, so new
users can be saved the trouble :) :

1. The exception variable in the catch statment lacks the '$' char.
2. xpath matching string used in the WOMProcessor::getObjIdByXPath call,
is not closed.
3. The summary variable in the $article->doEdit() call is not
initialized, (giving an error from the database the "rc_comment" can't
be null).

Thanks for the help! Will continue play with it and see if I can make it
do what I want ...

Cheers,
// Samuel

--