Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the feedback. I just commit a new version to MW svn, to support
SMW 1.6.
Hope it works.
Passed a quick test in SMW 1.6.1, with womget api.
api.php?action=womget&title=Main%20Page&xpath=//property&type=xml

svn+ssh://mediawiki/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/WikiObjectModel
rev 101590

Thanks,
Ning