Am 01.11.2011 17:13, schrieb Jon Lang:
> manner when the page is displayed. As well, decoupling the
> #subobject from any sort of wiki text makes it difficult to write
> other extensions that might do such things as, say, presenting the
> semantics of a term on a page as a footnote or tooltip.

Sorry for interjecting and probably I did not really get your point
here, but Semantic Glossary [1] has just been released in its first
(hopefully) stable version and it does not care at all about how the
data gets into the system as long as it is there. With your approach,
what functionality could it have, that is not yet in?

Cheers,
Stephan

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Glossary