> I think this is way too harsh. Can you be more specific
>about what you did not like? One of the proposals I liked was that
>of changing "Right

http://www.deeshaa.org/2009/03/16/bjps-it-for-all/

please open that link.

Please read the comments at the bottom.

Very interesting comments from various people.

Lukhman (one example is posted here)

ghost_writer  said:
Thank you for this excellent analysis Atanu. There is no limit tot he stupidity
that Indian political parties will go to in order to score some publicity.
It would have been better for the BJP to chart a vision for using IT to improve
governance - as opposed to these boondoggles. for e.g. they could digitize or
e-enable the taxation system and take out the `personal' (i.e. corrupt) face of
the government. But no - it has to be stupidity such as handing over 10k
laptops to people who have no idea of what they will do with it. At this rate -
the opponents who promise free color TV's seem more credible - at least the
great unwashed know what a TV does!