Greetings all:
Again I turn to the members pf the Silver List for help.
I have gone through all my saved mail and can not find and can not find the mail I thought I had saved on Boron/Borax.

From memory, Daddy Bob, I think said to wet the index finger to the first joint from the tip, stick it into the borax and lick it off.
I don't remember how often to do this or how long before results.

Also, the 20 MULE TEAM BORAX I bought was made by DIAL corp. and has a warning: "CAUTION: Contains sodium tetraborate decahydrate. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take internally."
Have I got the wrong product or is this a pharma scare tactic?

Best regards;
Bruce A.