I wonder if bathing in the Borax would be a good alternative for those with
arthritis, who maybe squeamish about eating it?  Just curious.  Thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Silver Smith
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 10:01 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>20 mule team BORAX -- Please Help

  Found  DaddyBobs email on Borax....see below.

  SS

  > I've used CMO for years now and have reported what it has done for me
  > several times.
  >
  > Now if you really want that relief to go into high gear, get Boron into
  > your
  > diet. It will do things that CMO won't, and the two together are a one-two
  > punch against arthritis.
  >
  > But to stay on the topic of CS- it was MSM that gave me my first real
  > arthritis relief, but the whole time I took it, I could feel the pain
  > seething underneath like a caged animal, and if I didn't take massive
  > doses
  > of MSM, the animal lashed out. CS is what stopped all that. Just a few
  > weeks
  > of taking a pint daily of CS stopped all my seething chronic pain back in
  > 2000.
  >
  > When you have been badly damaged by whatever cause of arthritis, no matter
  > how you may rid yourself of the cause, you are left with osteo-arthritis.
  > That's where CMO and Boron really make a difference.
  >
  > To test this for your self cheap and easy...and I ask anyone reading this
  > not to jump to conclusions and start flaming me about it*...start dipping
  > wet fingertip, up to the first joint, into BORAX (yes 20 Mule Team Borax)
  > and lick it off, at least once a day, going up to perhaps 4 times a day
  > until you get the relief you need. The first thing you may notice is that
  > the finger you use may start to feel better.
  >
  > *Borax is mined out of the ground and is perfectly edible, despite being
  > sold as a laundry cleaner complete with warnings not to eat it because
  > They
  > (The Powers That Be) don't want you to know how effective it is. TOO much,
  > as in spoonfuls, is poisonous, but what won't kill you if you take TOO
  > much?
  >
  > If you're squeamish about doing it that way, then get yourself a boron
  > supplement. I will not entertain arguments from
  > non-supplement-get-it-all-from
  -food freaks. You cannot get enough boron
  > that
  > way to get this ball rolling if you have severe arthritis. Forget it. I
  > personally am now using Twin Labs Tri-Boron. Most people on this list are
  > not of that extreme mindset anyway, since CS is definitely not available
  > as
  > food.
  >
  > Daddybob

  On 6/13/07, Bruce Anderson <bruce...@btes.tv> wrote:
    Greetings all:
    Again I turn to the members pf the Silver List for help.
    I have gone through all my saved mail and can not find and can not find
    the mail I thought I had saved on Boron/Borax.

    From memory, Daddy Bob,  I think said to wet the index finger to the
    first joint from the tip, stick it into the borax and lick it off.
    I don't remember how often to do this or how long before results.

    Also, the 20 MULE TEAM BORAX I bought was made by DIAL corp. and has a
    warning: "CAUTION: Contains sodium tetraborate decahydrate.  Avoid
    contact with eyes.  Do not take internally."
    Have I got the wrong product or is this a pharma scare tactic?

    Best regards;
    Bruce A.

    List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>