It has been designed to do so. And the chem companies have even gone to the extremes to defeat all efforts to have any labels at all. There are alot of people that want labeling, at the least, but they have lost the fight because of the disinformation campaigns run by these huge companies.

On Oct 27, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Paula Perry wrote:

This disinformation and muddling of facts is not at all helpful and appears
to attempt to stifle intelligent discussion.
Paula

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@alltel.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: CS> tryptophan repost from june'06

We don't pay the FDA enough to do thier job.  Fact.

Nor have we defined what it is specifically enough for our vague rules to
be followed.
All we can do is bitch and snipe when something goes wrong.
It was created because no one was doing *any* job.
No, it isn't perfect, nothing is perfect.
Yes, the system does need an overhaul.
Who pays for that overhaul?     HOW,