Just about everybody on the list that has been trying MMS for other
reasons, have declared easier breathing as a side effect.
At least it's cheap and you'd know in a few days.

Go here, download the free part 1 book.
        http://www.miraclemineral.org/
Read it, get up to speed.

Buy ready made product here.
        http://www.globallight.net/Mms-Miracle-Mineral-Supplement.html

There is no MLM involved.

                                                Chuck
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed