I can't believe they are not treating him for this- it is a fungal lung disease!!!! Are the doctors actually crazy??? If they prescribed ANY kind of steroid breathing inhalers, they just made him 100 % WORSE!!!!

Steroids are KNOWN for causing fungal infections! And if you already have a fungal infection, the steroids can kill you.

Seriously, these people sound incompetent. I might be tempted to call my lawyer, and mail them a tidy little letter from him. Other wise, you are correct about needing to take matters into your own hands, it can save his life.

kathryn