  From: Dee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 8:48 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Water and Salt Confusion

        I think this has to be obvious, but I also think that if more water is
needed this is the reason we feel thirsty.  If you don't feel thirsty then I
wouldn't have thought it would be necessary to drink; the same as if you are
not hungry, then you don't (or shouldn't), eat.  Isn't there something about
overloading kidneys if you drink too much?  Dee