Morning Dee,

>> At 02:47 AM 5/10/2008, you wrote:

I do suffer from constipation, which is, I think, my only ill, I am happy to say.

 I think you are kidding yourself for many reasons.

 Generally one ailment cannot exist alone.

 Consider, ........  60 % of the immune system comes from the gut.
If this is not working right, some of the important compounds and substances may not exist in the body, from any source.

Have you heard of  "The Brain in the Gut" ?
The gut sends 30 times more messages to the brain than the brain sends to the gut.

Possibly intercellular communication is impaired, no doubt.

If you follow Duncan Crow's ideas, he is a strong advocate of intercellular communications.

Some research articles state that the failure of intercellular communication is the cause of cancer, diabetes, and most other diseases.

Of course I was telling people that same thing, several years before I read the research article.

One example, I have a good friend that started having headaches. He called them
"Cluster Headaches".

I studied headaches only a small amount, and  made a special trip to see him.

I told him, Headaches are very scary. They are not the ailment, they are only the symptoms. He had these at the same time each day, about 2 PM.

The wisdom and treatment I told him, was simple, cheap, and effective.
Take one Emergen'C when you get up, and another one hour before the headache.

Guess What ? His headaches disappeared. In ONE Day ! They have not returned.

Emergen'C has stopped headaches for near 100% of the people that have tried it.
( Electrolytes and Minerals can even make my day, or anyone else )

What do you guess a Genius doctor would have done for them ?

Many, many things helps digestion, and constipation.

Heavens, if prunes and prune juice does not stop constipation, you must be
putting Cement over your Cereal.

I love prunes and prune juice. But as tough as I am, I have to count the prunes and measure the prune juice.

I mix about two ounces of prune juice, 4 or 5 ounces of apple juice, and add some water and ice.

Just my two bits................

I have a message or two in mind for Faith,  It is about his turn now.

Wayne