Question:   If; in fact, Collodial Silver did accumulate (beyond turning blue)
what could we expect that to cause?   I feel that a portion of the silver that
we are digesting is building up; mainly because our elimination systems are not
fuctioning well.  I know that mine has been a problem for 20+ years and I am
now 61.  I've never been a junk food addict or consumed what was considered the
tabo types of foods.  I loved my vegetables and ate very little meat.
Has anyone seen any information on this?
connie