I don't think it is likely that true CS can accumulate in your system,
or that if it did it would cause blue moons or argyria. As far as I
know, the bluish discoloration some people report is caused by silver
chloride, which can result when salt or baking soda is used as a
conductive starter to make CS, or when water other than distilled is
used to make it. Best to always use only distilled water, and to use a
small amount of a known pure CS for starter when making CS.
I have never seen any other symptom of argyria reported, only the
discoloration.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, and only an amateur chemist.