Simeon:  I'll get back to you.

Sunny:

There are companies out there in the market place that sell good vitamins,
minerals and organic whole food source supplements at a decent price.  When
possible I store up when there are 2 for the price of 1 sales.  There are
certain supplements I've been taking for 35 or more years and will never
give up.  As you say, wellness is paramount and the prevention of disease is
also paramount.
I also grow an organic garden every summer and can and freeze for winter
usage.  Grow as much fruit as you can, too.  It's difficult to grow pine
tree bark, though (ha...) and ubiquinol...
There are some supplements you cannot grow because of the source (i.e.,
vitamin E with mixed tocoph and toc., etc.,)  and some you cannot grow
depending somewhat on your weather and growing season.
One reason I have my own CSW makers is because the cost at health food
stores is absurd - and usually we can make a better (and stronger) CSW than
they sell at health food stores for extremely less money.
Once a month I sit and fill cleaned plastic 35 mm film containers with all
of my vitamin and mineral supplements for the month so if I leave to
substitute teach or work somewhere, I can tote them with me easily.  I
always bring my own lunch, my own water and my own organic coffee -because I
don't trust restaurants and I will not drink chlorinated water. I also carry
CSW in an amber bottle with me - and CSW in a nose spray.  I use a portable
ozonator to ozonate my drinking water (sometimes), but I always use a
vitalizer to add a lot more oxygen to the water.  i know the vitalizer works
well, because when the Red Cross takes a pint of my blood every 56 days they
tell me my blood is highly oxygenated.  Why is that important?  Because
disease, cancer, viruses and other harmful bacteria cannot live in a highly
oxygenated environment.
If we don't have our heath - we have nothing...

John