Hi, Simeon:

I use some vitamin C with calcium as a buffer with bioflavonoids, Alive
Vitamin C from berries, and "regular" vitamin C with bio - no buffer.  i eat
about two small meals daily so I now take about 8000 mg  of Vit C with each
of those two meals.
Supplement use needs to be customized for each individual and their life,
health history, family health history - it's not the "one program" for
everyone.  I take a lot of supplements for health support: 400 IU's vit E
(mixed tocoph's and tocotr's) twice a day, 100 mg ubiquinol, 20 mg
resveratrol, B Complex 100, whole food B6, B12 and Folate (not Folic acid -
folate - the real stuff), Vit A (cod Liver Oil), Vit D 6 - 8000 daily,
prostate supoport, pycnogenol, lutein, zeaxanthan, asaxanthan, calcium,
magnesium, selenium, GTF chromium, whole food VM, chlorella, zeolite,
vitamin K, a cup of Flor*essence at retiring, creatine, silica, lithium
(once in a while), minerals, etc.,  I'm a 95% organic eater including wild
fish and natural grass fed meat and poultry - no GH or antibiotics.  Pure
Spring water is another "vitamin..."
I know I've left some out which I'll get to later - I've got to teach this
morning.
Recently, my hair has turned from all gray to all blond about the color it
was when I was a kid of 10 - 12... I do take an HGH activator which I
attribute this change to.  Yes - it's full head of blond hair - no
balding... Thank you God...

John